Agents of BIFROST
Transformer - Ambulance
What started out as the final Production model of the Sentinel Series to be launched, has become somewhat of an enigma.
Balder is now fully self aware, has no cockpit, and can transform into an Ambulance.
What his current capabilities are beyond that, is unknown.
Formerly, he possessed the following abilities:
- Emergency Services Lights and Sirens: Balder’s programmable emergency lights and sirens can replicate the light pattern and siren noise of any emergency service in the world.
- Public Address Megaphone and Speaker: This handy tool allows the pilot to make himself heard at around 8x the distance his voice would normally carry.
- Spotlight: Capable of lighting up an area approximately one meter radius.
- Visual Image Overlay Systems: Balder is capable of sensing Heat Sources (Thermographic), and the minute movement of solid objects in order to locate and assist victims trapped in wreckage.
- Medical Systems: In addition to a fully stocked Medbay built into its Torso, Balder is equipped with a medical scanner capable of diagnosis of most injuries, diseases, and other medical issues.
- Water Cannon and Water Tanks: Each of Balder arms is equipped with a 5" Diameter water hose connected to a central tank in its lower rear torso. Although the valve which connects the hoses can only service one at a time, this enables Balder to aim in any direction to fight fires.
- 40m Cable Winch: Mounted in Balders Torso, just underneath the cockpit is a winch capable of applying 100 tons of force to a captured object
- Emergency Tools: Balder is equipped with several emergency tools, including the Jaws of Life, 8 Oxygen Masks, and a defibrillator.
- Containment Field Generator: A projector in Balders head allows it to create a globe of shimmering energy up to 2m diameter. This field is capable of repelling some small calibre fire without difficulty and can be used to safely transport those who are highly infections or who have come into contact with a substance that can be passed on via touch..
- M249 LMG: On Balders right arm is mounted a Light Machine Gun capable of sustained fire of up to 100 rounds per minute. It is loaded with a belt of 500 rounds of 5.56mm Rubberised ammunition.
- Foam and Tear Gas Bomb Launchers: Mounted on each of Balders hands is a Launcher; The right hand is loaded with 16 rounds of 40mm “Sticky Foam” (also known as “Riot Foam”) ammunition, and the left hand is loaded with 16 rounds of 40mm Tear Gas ammunition.
|5||Size||6.1 m Tall, 1.6 m Wide, Mass: 3.2 Tons|
|60*||Strength||Able to lift 100 Tons|
|18||Dexterity||Base DCV: 6 (3 + CSLs)|
|4||Speed||Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12|
|4||Humanoform Construction: Extra Limbs (2 Arms, 2 Legs), Limited Manipulation (-¼)|
|23||Sentinel Movement Multipower|
|1u (10)||Long Legs: + 6” Running (12” Total) x2 NCM, No Turn Mode (+¼), Costs Endurance (-½) (2e/Phase)|
|1u (12)||Jet Assisted Leap: 15” Leaping (15” Total) No NCM, (2e/Phase)|
|2u (23)||Jet-Propelled Flight: 20” Flight, x4 NCM, Limited Manoeuvrability (Two 60˚ Turns per Phase at Most, Cannot Dodge While Flying) (-¼), Side Effects (1d6K, 4” Line Behind Sentinel, Automatically Occurs, Only Affects Environment) (-¾) (Up to 48/192 kph), (8e/Phase)|
|INBUILT TACTICAL SYSTEMS|
|45||Big Hands and Feet: Area Effect:1 Hex (+ ½) Advantage on 60 Strength, Reduced Endurance (0 End) (Doesn’t Reduce STR End Cost) (+ ½)|
|15||ECM Systems: 15 Points Radio Group Flash Defense|
|15||ECM Systems: 23 Points Power Defense, Only Vs “Electronic Warfare” Special Effects|
|6||Multipower: Rescue Services Sensor Package:|
|1u (3)||Heatmap Sensor: Infrared Perception (Sight Group), 240˚ (Discriminatory, Range, Sense, Targeting; Passive), Costs Endurance (-½), OIF Bulky (-1) (1e/Phase))|
|1u (5)||Victim Location Sensor: Radio-Ray- Perception (Radio Group): Sense Physical Objects, 240˚, (Range, Sense, Passive), Costs Endurance (-½), OIF Bulky (-1) (1e/Phase))|
|1u (6)||Medical Scanner: Detect Injury, Illness, Disease or Toxin (No Group), Discriminatory, Costs Endurance (-½), OIF Bulky (-1) (2e/Phase))|
|1u (4)||Motion Scanner: Sense Moving Person/Object (Radio Group), 360˚, OIF Bulky (-1), Limited Range (20”; – ¼) (Sense, Range; Passive) (-½) (1e/Phase))|
|10||Emergency Lights and Sirens: Sight and Hearing Group Images, + 4 to PER Rolls, 1” Radius, Reduced Endurance (½ END; + ¼); OAF Bulky (-1½), No Range (-½), Set Effect (-1) (2e/Phase))|
|7||PA System: Hearing Group Images, + 4 to PER Rolls, 1” Radius, Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼); OAF Bulky (-1½), No Range (-½), Set Effect (only amplifies what’s said into it; -1) (1e/Phase))|
|7||Spotlight: Sight Group Images, + 5 to PER Rolls, 1” Radius, Reduced Endurance (½ END; + ¼), Limited Range (20”; -¼), Only To Create Light (-1), OAF Bulky (-1½) (1e/Phase))|
|50||Multipower: Water Cannon|
|5u (50)||Water Lines For Extinguishing Fires: Dispel Fire Powers 11d6, Any Fire Power, One At A Time (+ ¼), Area of Effect (14” Line; + 1), OAF Bulky (-1½) (50) (12 Water/Phase))|
|4u (38)||Water Lines As Weapons: Energy Blast 7d6 (physical), Area Of Effect (14” Line; + 1), Does Knockback (+ ¼), Double Knockback (+ ¾); OAF Bulky (-1½), Reduced Penetration (-¼) (38) (10 Water/Phase))|
|12||Water Tank (2,000 Gallons): Endurance Reserve (300 END, 0 REC); OAF Bulky (-1½)|
|2||Water Tank Refilling: 5 REC for Endurance Reserve; Limited Recovery (must be refilled with water; -2)|
|9||Hydrant-Connecting Water Lines: 30 REC for Endurance Reserve; OAF Bulky (-1½), Extra Time (takes 1 Turn to hook hose up to hydrant; -¾)|
|42||Multipower: Emergency Rescue Tools|
|1u (10)||Oxygen Masks: Life Support (Self-Contained Breathing), Usable Simultaneously (up to eight people at once; + 1); OAF (-1), 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 30 Minutes (easy to refuel at fire station; -0) [1cc]|
|1u (12)||The Jaws of Life: Telekinesis (30 STR), Reduced Endurance (½ END; + ¼); Limited Range (20”) (-¼), OAF Bulky (-1½), Only For Tearing/Prying Things Apart To Free Trapped Victims (-2) (2e/Phase))|
|1u (13)||Emergency Medical Support: Paramedics 17- (Base INT of 0), Costs End (-½) (2e/Phase))|
|1u (13)||Defibrillator: 2d6 Simplified Healing, Resurrection, Reduced Endurance (½ END; + ¼), Requires Paramedics Roll (at no penalty) (-0), Side Effects (4d6 Damage to Any Recipient who has a Positive Body Total, Every Time) (-1), OIF Bulky (-1) (3e/Phase))|
|4u (38)||Containment Field: (upto 2” Wide, 2” Tall) Force Wall, 6rPD/6rED/6PoD, Invisible to MD and FD (+ ½), Reduced Endurance (½ END; + ¼), Limited Range (20”; -¼), OIF Bulky (-1) (4e/Phase))|
|4u (42)||Torso Winch: Stretching 20”, Reduced Endurance (½ END; + ¼), OIF Bulky, (-1), Always Direct (-¼), No Noncombat Stretching (-¼), Cannot Do Damage (-½) (6e/Phase))|
|40||Multipower: Onboard Non-Lethal Weaponry|
|4u (40)||M249 Light Machine Gun (Loaded with Rubber Bullets): 6d6 EB, Autofire (10 shots; + 1), 500 Charges (+ 1); OIF Bulky (-1), Real Weapon (-¼)|
|2u (23)||Sticky Foam Bombs: Entangle 3d6, 4 DEF, Area Effect (4” Radius; + 1), (52 Active Points); OAF Bulky (-1½), Cannot Form Barriers (-¼), Limited Range (10”; -¼), Side Effect (victims suffocate if face covered by foam; -0), Susceptible (to special solvent; -¼), 16 Charges (-0).|
|4u (40)||Tear Gas Grenade Launcher: Sight Group Flash 4d6, Area Effect (9” Radius; + 1), Continuous (+ 1), Delayed Recovery (+ 2), 16 Continuing Charge lasting 1 Turn (+ ½) (200 Active Points); Limited Range (20”; -¼), OAF Bulky (-1½).|
|51||Mini-Nuclear Reactor: 150/150 Endurance Reserve/Recovery, OAF, Immobile, Only Powers Electrical Devices|
|8||Communications: Detect Broadcast Spectrum Transmission, Transmit, Tracking, Passive, 17-, OIF, Affected as Sight/Hearing, Costs End (2e/Phase)|
|5||Communications Scrambler System: VPP (4pts) + Control (2pts), 0 Phase, No Skill Roll, OIF, Languages Only, Only 1 Language at a Time.|
|20||Sealed Environment: Self Contained Breathing, Safe Environments: Intense Heat and Cold, High Pressure and Low Pressure/Vacuum|
|6||Ejector Seat (Pilot): STR 26 Telekinesis, Affects Whole Object, No Range, Only To Throw Straight Up, 1 Recoverable Charge OIF|
|67||Onboard Computer System: TYR – See Below|
|7||Radar: Radar (Radio Group), Concealed (-5 to PER Rolls), OIF Bulky, Affected as Sight/Radio Groups, Costs End (2e/Phase)|
|8||Fly-By-Wire System – Movement: + 3 to Combat Driving and Combat Pilot, Costs End (1e/Phase)|
|6||Fly-By-Wire System – Reaction: + 3 DCV (Only to Offset Size-based DCV Penalty) (-1), Costs End (1e/Phase)|
|12||Targeting Systems: + 4 OCV With Ranged Combat with Sentinel Weaponry, Costs End (1e/Phase)|
|25||DF: Sentinel, Not Concealable, Causes Extreme Reaction: Fear|
|35||Dependence (On Coolant System), Easy to Obtain, Activation Roll (14- at 40%) -1 per 5%.|
|10||Reputation: Killer Robot, 11-|
|*||Strength Requires Endurance (1pt per 5 Strength)|